Outdoor Affiliate Programs
One unique niche for affiliate marketing during the summer season could be outdoor sports and activities. Summer is a time when people like to spend time outside, enjoying the warm weather and sunshine. As an affiliate marketer, you can focus on promoting products and services related to outdoor sports and activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, surfing, and kayaking.
Here are some potential affiliate programs to consider:
- Outdoor gear and equipment: There are many companies that specialize in outdoor gear and equipment such as camping tents, hiking boots, backpacks, and fishing gear. Some examples of affiliate programs include REI, Backcountry, and Bass Pro Shops.
- Travel and adventure experiences: People often plan vacations and trips during the summer season. You can promote affiliate programs that offer travel and adventure experiences such as guided hiking tours, whitewater rafting, or zip-lining. Some potential affiliate programs include Viator, Expedia, and G Adventures.
- Health and wellness: With people spending more time outdoors, there is also an opportunity to promote health and wellness products such as sunscreen, insect repellent, and fitness trackers. Some potential affiliate programs in this category include Healthline, The Vitamin Shoppe, and Lululemon.
- Food and drink: Summer is also a time when people enjoy cooking and dining outdoors. You can promote affiliate programs that offer outdoor cooking equipment, gourmet food, and drink products such as beer, wine, and spirits. Some potential affiliate programs include Omaha Steaks, Total Wine & More, and BBQGuys.
Overall, focusing on the outdoor sports and activities niche during the summer season can be a great way to capitalize on the season and reach a new audience of consumers looking for products and experiences to enhance their summer fun.
You can apply for an affiliate program to the websites below.
- REI – https://www.rei.com/rei-affiliate-program
- Backcountry – https://www.backcountry.com/sc/affiliate-program
- Bass Pro Shops – https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/affiliate-program
- Viator – https://www.viator.com/affiliates
- Expedia – https://www.expedia.com/p/network-affiliate
- G Adventures – https://www.gadventures.com/affiliates/
- Healthline – https://www.healthline.com/affiliate-program
- The Vitamin Shoppe – https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/c/affiliate-program
- Lululemon – https://www.lululemon.com.au/en-au/c/community/affiliates
- Omaha Steaks – https://www.omahasteaks.com/info/Affiliate-Program
- Total Wine & More – https://www.totalwine.com/affiliate
- BBQGuys – https://www.bbqguys.com/affiliates
- Outdoor Gear Exchange – https://www.outdoorgearexchange.com/pages/affiliate-program
- Patagonia – https://www.patagonia.com/affiliate-program.html
- Columbia – https://www.columbia.com/affiliate-program/
- Camping World – https://www.campingworld.com/affiliates
- Orvis – https://www.orvis.com/affiliate-program
- Sunski – https://sunski.com/pages/affiliates
- Hydro Flask – https://www.hydroflask.com/affiliates
- DICK’S Sporting Goods – https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/affiliate-program
The list for Outdoor Affiliate Programs is exhaustive.
Director Digital & Social Media Marketing | Affiliate Marketing | Media Buying | Trainer / Visiting Faculty Digital Marketing. Having 14+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing. It was my hard work and effort that I was bestowed with “India’s Top 100 Digital Marketing Leadership Award” and “Indian Achiever’s Award” 2022